Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Drink or 2 for Black Friday

The stores are getting ready to crank open at at some ungodly hour. You can almost hear the cash registers from the parking lot. People standing in line to get that perfect present for 35% off the regular price. Black Friday has become a holiday all unto itself. And what do we do on holidays? We have a drink!

The Black Friday Tea
2 oz. - Bourbon
1 oz. - Ginger ale
2 oz. - Cola
Squeeze of lime


Black Friday Twist

1/2 oz. - Midori (Melon Liquor)
1/2 oz. - Peach Schnapps
1 1/2 oz. - Cranberry Juice
1 1/2 oz. - Orange Juice
1 1/2 oz. - Blavod (Black Vodka)
Pour the Midori and orange into the collins glass
Fill with ice, then pour peach schnapps and cranbe
rry into mixing tin and shake with ice.
Strain into glass so it floats above orange & Midori.
Float Blavod vodka on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment