Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Turkey Day Cocktails

With Thanksgiving Day coming up quickly I think a few good cocktails are in order to celebrate the day with family and friends. Thanksgiving always reminds me of apple and cranberry and other fall flavors. So find the remote control and find the "fat day" pants here are a few Thanksgiving cocktails that will help make some of those family members a bit more tolerable and the day go by a lot smoother.

Thanksgiving Cocktail
1/2 oz. - Lemon juice
1 oz. - Apricot Brandy
1 oz. - Dry Vermouth
1 oz. - Gin
*Shake all ingredients over ice strain into a old fashion glass * Garnish with a turkey leg

Cranberry Collins
1/2 oz. - Cranberry juice
1 oz. - Gin
1/2 oz - Lime juice
Top with Club Soda
Garnish with a few Cranberries

Gingerbread Martini
1 oz. - Vanilla Vodka
1 oz. - Frangelico
1/2 oz. - Butterscotch Schnapps
Shake over ice
strain into martini glass

Top with Ginger Beer
Float Dark Rum
Garnish with mini gingerbread man.




Cranberry Kiss

1 oz. - Spiced Rum
2 oz. - Collins Mix
2 oz. - Cranberry juice
Garnish with a lemon wedge


Autumn Leaf
1/2 oz. - Brandy
1/2 oz. - Creme de Menthe
1/2 oz. - Galliano
Sprinkle top with Nutmeg

No comments:

Post a Comment