Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Key West Pink Lemonade and Raspberry Lime Rickey's

This past weekend wasn't the busiest of weekends. I rearranged all the bottles and the beer chests by category. I cleaned a ton and infused vodka with watermelon. Then played a bit of mad scientist with my many bottles. Thankfully a cute girl came in a ordered a Key West Pink Lemonade. I had to ask her what was in it and when she said she had no idea and that she just made up the drink it was up to me to figure it out. Hooray, finally something fun to do! The next night a similar situation but this time was a Raspberry Lime Rickey.

Anyone else I would have told to get the hell out or order a real drink but like I said I was bored and she was cute... We all know how this ends. So here are how the drinks shook out along with a martini alternative.



Key West Pink Lemonade
2 oz. - Citron Vodka
1 oz. - Limonchello (clear)
1 oz. - Sour Mix
Splash - Cranberry juice
1 oz. - Lemon-Lime Soda
Serve on the rocks



Pink Lemonade Martini
2 oz. - Citron Vodka
1 oz. - Limonchello (clear)
1 oz. - Sour Mix
Splash - Cranberry juice
Squeeze of 2 Lemon wedges
Shake over ice and strain
Top with Lemon-Lime Soda
Rim the glass with Pink Lemonade mix
Garnish with a lime wheel


(Above: Who knew this was an actual movie??!!)

Raspberry Lime Rickey - Rum Method
Serve in a frosty mug over rocks
2 oz. - Parrot Bay Lime Rum
1 oz. - Raspberry Schnapps
1 oz. - Sour Mix
1 oz. - Cranberry juice
1/4 oz. - Grenadine
2 - Fresh Squeezed Lime wedges
Fill With Soda Water
Garnish with a lime wedge and fresh raspberries


Raspberry Lime Rickey - Vodka Method
Serve in a frosty mug over rocks
1 oz. - Citron Vodka
2 oz. - Raspberry Vodka
1 oz. - Sour Mix
1 oz. - Cranberry juice
1/4 oz. - Grenadine
2 - Fresh Squeezed Lime wedges
Fill With Lemon Lime Soda
Garnish with a lime wedge and fresh raspberries

Again they were both VERY cute and showing a lot of cleavage. On the down side their VERY LARGE husbands both ordered a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment