Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

More Kind Words from Happy Customers on TripAdvisor

These kind words came from the Angelina's page on TripAdvisor.com. Looks like I am doing a half decent job... go figure!

1) I had such a great time here. Charles the bartender was friendly, funny and made killer drinks!
I will be back for sure!

2) I met the bartender, Charles, over this past summer while working in Wells. The Wells/Ogunquit area was unfamiliar to me, and as a newcomer himself, Charles offered up some of his favorite local places. Angelina's was high on the list. After a dismal beginning to the winter season, I decided some cocktails were in order, and went down to Angelina's to see Charles in action and hopefully pick up a little holiday cheer. Now I am an extremely indecisive person, so Charles made me several choices ranging from the Sunset Martini to a Pointsetta Champagne Cocktail. After a few of these delicious but potent drinks, he also recommended the Stuffed Portobello Mushroom. This solid recommendation was the perfect compliment to the good company, wonderful atmosphere, great drinks and FANTASTIC service! I will most definitely be back to see Charles the bartender!

3) My husband and I have a time share in Ogunquit for years and never been to Angelina's. We went early and were waited on in the bar area by Charles who is also the bartender. I like frozen mudslides and although they did not have any Charles told me he could make me something even better that would suit my taste. He was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment