Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed...

Today I will be bartending a wedding party and maybe this has sparked my romantic side. Something about the thought of two people coming together and wanting to share the rest of their lives with each other. Never to be torn asunder. To have and to hold, through good times and bad, for rich or poor. Till death do they part. It all sounds very final and yet romantic and pure. Today my posting will not be my typical sarcastic, bordering on ridiculous banter. Today will be about love, hope and two peoples dreams to build a life together and just how beautiful a relationship like this can be. For this day it will just be a couple nice easy cocktails that can be served for any occasion but a wedding celebration is the occasion today.


Something Blue
2 oz. - Hpnotiq
2 oz. - White wine
1 oz. - Ginger ale
Serve in a champagne flute

Wedding Toast: May the roof above you never fall in,
And those gathered beneath it never fall out.




Bridesmaid Cocktail
1 oz. - Citron Vodka
1.5 oz. - Pomegranate juice
Splash of St. Germain
Splash of Champagne
Serve over ice
Wedding Toast: May your home always be too small
to hold all your friends.

Kiss the Bride
2 oz. - Spiced Rum
2 oz. - Sour Mix
2 oz. Cranberry juice
Serve over ice

Wedding Toast: Top two secrets to prolong your marriage—a good sense of humor and obviously a short memory


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment