Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Monday, May 28, 2012

Chiiiilll...

Life sure can be stressful. There are bills to pay, obligations to be kept, jobs to work, relationships to uphold and deadlines to meet. Just watching the news anymore makes my pucker factor start to climb. Sit in Monday morning traffic and you can hear the tightening of all the colons around you as folks sit in their gas guzzling SUV's going through their mental Role-a -Dex for a good excuse to use for why they are late to the office.

Being a bartender in this case has it's benefits because let's face facts, I don't have the toughest job in the world. Thank goodness for common sense and low S.A.T. scores or else I may be among the stressed out masses.


On the flip side of this coin I much like a Catholic priest during confession get to hear all the stories of the stress, anxiety and ill fortune that seems to be heavy like the pollen lingering in the air. In turn this puts the stress back on me! So for just this occasion I have come up with a great concoction that will help you put your worries behind you for a few fleeting moments at the very least, aptly named...


Chiiiilllll...
In a large pint glass filled with ice
1.5 oz. Citron Vodka
1.5 oz. Melon Liqueur
1.5 oz. Coconut Rum
Fill with Watermelon juice
Squeeze of 1 lime slice
Now breath deep and sip slowly, now is no time for a brain freeze.



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment