Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

It Feels So Damn Good!

I realize that most of my blog posts are a touch more on the sarcastic bastard side of the coin. Rather than the touchy, feel good, hopeful individual that is normally me... No that's sarcastic too. Allow me to try again.

Take 2: Today I will allow you all to see my warm fuzzy's ... Well that just sounds perverse.

Take 3: Normally I'm an insensitive prick but not today! Oh yeah this seems to be headed in the right direction now. For today I will show you a side rarely seen by the public. You see beneath this tough exterior lies in waiting a soft chewy center... Damn Milky Way commercial, allow me to get back on track. Beneath this gruff exterior is a warm, caring and yes sometimes even sensitive interior.

I realize some of you may be skeptical when it comes to my claims of my nurturing ways. I will remind you all that during my summer vacations while in high school I did over 1,500 hours of volunteer work. Yes it may have been mostly due to the fact that my Mom didn't want my fat ass laying around the house all summer driving her nuts that she sent me packing daily with my father to his place of work. I also may have continued to do this because there was a great basketball game every lunch hour that allowed me to do what I loved the most. But still I did a lot of volunteer work damn-it and I even earned a scholarship for my efforts. True story!

Alright well getting back to my warm sensitive self. As I sit here sipping on some cherry bourbon and pondering life. I started to think about all the things in life that are just plain good. I decided to make a list of all these things and in no real order but just a list. Now keep in mind this is still from my point of view, a man's point of view so some of these man not be relevant to the women folk who may read/ skim this blog. If nothing else this proves I do have a soul and I'm not ALWAYS an asshole. Just sometimes.






1. The smell of a great meal in the oven. 
2. The feeling you get when you know someone has got your back. 
3. Just to be content, even if for just the moment.
4. Sitting around a bonfire with a great drink.
5. When you know you look good. 

6. The curves of a great woman.
7. A completely real and hardy laugh. The sort of laugh that makes your cheeks hurt, cry and possibly pee a little.
8. Completing everything on your to-do list.
9.  Knowing you made someone else's day.
10. Orgasms: need I say more? 


11. Orgasm with someone else and making their day! 
12. Learning something new and being able to regurgitate it at a time that makes you look really bright. 
13. Afternoon nap on the couch on a cool fall afternoon with a full belly. 
14. Being in love. 
15 When a woman buries her head between your shoulder blades.

 
16. A real hug.
18. A hot shower after a tough workout. 
19. Knowing your girl is wearing something special underneath her clothes that is going to excite you. 
20. Someone you respect telling you that you are a good person. 


21. The perfect fitting suit.
22. Brand new socks. 
23. Sitting on the beach as the sun goes down with a bottle of wine and a snack. 
24. Getting off your feet after being on them all day. 
25. A soothing touch when all seems to be in disarray.


26. Getting paid what you think you are worth. 
27. The look of a short skirt, thigh highs and heels. (I might need a moment here to go back to #10.)
28. Being around great friends.
29. Finishing a crossword puzzle by yourself. 
30. Mind blowing sex that leaves you breathless and more connected with someone than ever before. 


31. That moment you realize you are in there and going to get sex soon. 
32. Giving without needing anything in return simply because you can. 
33. Hearing your song that you know all the words to. 
34. A drive with the top down on a sweet day. 
35. Cuddling. 

 
36. Understanding what needs to be done and doing it. 
37. Getting recognized for a job well done if even in a small way. 
38. Winning!
39. Finishing a good book. 
40. The lingering scent of a woman. 


41. Going on an adventure. 
42. Being "The Man."
43. Just chilling. Being able to take lazy to a whole new level. 
44. Sleeping in on Sunday and giggling when you wake up because you remember what you did Saturday night. 
45. Having money in the bank.


46. Cool grass on bare feet. 
47. Packing a bag for a weekend of crazy with a fun group of people. 
48. The moment you cross the Canadian border. 
49. Finding $5 in a pocket of something you haven't worn in awhile.
50. Fitting into something you didn't think you could anymore. 


51. Ice cream on a summer night. 
52. Clean sheets on your bed. 
53. Paying all your bills and having money leftover. 
54. When someone shows them self to be a new and real friend.
55. The first cup of coffee for the day.

 
56. Chilling in a hammock.
57. Ice cold beer and pizza.
58. A great stretch. 
59. Back scratches
60. A great big burp that settles your stomach and makes room for more tasty goodness.


61. Quality time with friends and family. 
62. Getting to the next level of Angry Birds. 
63. Just knowing when you are right. 
64. Randomly finding one of your favorite movies on TV. Far better than when you put it in your DVD player no matter how many copies you have of it. 
65. Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and milk.


That's all I have for now. I am sure you all have some more to add so please feel free to chime in. Until next time I wish nothing but good feeling to you all. Except the non-tippers. Those dirty little pricks suck and can bite me then burn in hell!


Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment