- Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.
- Love is a battlefield
- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
- First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.
- Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.
- Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.
- Absence from those we love is self from self - a deadly banishment.
- Love is a serious mental disease.
- Love is a better teacher than duty.
- Love makes the world go round.
- Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another.
- Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
If we only cared;
Here s to those we'd love,
He's lost his pants, he's lost his shirt,
He's lost most everything but his aim,