Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

First Kisses

The other day I was at the bar and we were discussing our very first kiss. The feelings we had the thoughts of how wrong it was and then how right it felt. The butterflies we all still got to this day. The fun in sneaking that said kiss, and how it never gets old. Soft lips and sweet taste that lingers there after. Then the thoughts that remain forever. So here is the First Kiss martini. Pucker up and enjoy!



First Kiss Martini
2 oz. - Vodka
1 oz. - Peach Pure
1 oz. - Peach Liqueur
1 oz. - Pineapple juice
Shake over ice & strain
Top with Champagne
Splash with Grenadine
Seal with a kiss!

Garnish with a Strawberry


No comments:

Post a Comment