Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Peanut Butter Jelly Time!

I LOVE peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, this is no secret to anyone who truly knows me. What could be more simple and yet perfect blend of sweet and a bit healthy. Anytime I am rushing about and I need a good shot of energy and I can tell my tank is running low I stop and grab myself an 911 PB&J. There is a small supper market in Kennebunk, ME that sells a large PB&J for the kings ransom of $1! Could life be any better I submit it can not! The perfect remedy. So why should this week be any different? Answer... It's not! So this week I present to you PB&J in liquid form... Ahhhhh sweet relief! And don't try to screw with perfection here either. All these designer jellies and jams are just horking up an already flawless product. Let's not even get into companies that sell PB&J in the same container. Who the hell is that damn busy that they can't open 2 jars and use a knife to spread it on a plain piece of white bread? Lastly anyone who puts PB&J on anything other than plain white, wheat bread or between blueberry waffles (my own breakfast of champions, thank you!) Is either high (My good friend whom will remain nameless with PB&J Pretzels,) or should be removed from the general population and made an example of. Simple! Good! Food!


Peanut Butter
and Jelly Martini

2 oz. - Raspberry/Grape/ Blueberry/ Strawberry Vodka
1 oz. - Frangelico
Splash of Cranberry/ Grape juice




T
he Elvis Martini
1 oz. - Vanilla Vodka
1 oz. - Creme de Banana
1 oz. - Frangelico




Skittles PB & J
2 oz. - Grape/Strawberry Skittles Vodka
1 oz. - Frangelico
Splash of Cranberry


PB & J Shot
3/4 oz. - Chambord
3/4 oz. - Frangelico


Peanut Butter and Jelly on Steroids
2 oz. - Grape Vodka
1 oz. - NutLiquor Peanut Butter Vodka
Splash of Cream
Splash of Chambord
Splash of Frangelico
Rim glass with crushed Graham Crackers


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment