Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Alright today is my birthday! I know I am probably a little to old to get excited for it however this is the one day of the year that is suppose to be in theory a pretty smooth day. Also this is the one day of the year you can get away with just about anything by saying "hey it's my birthday" after whatever foul thing you do. Seriously give it a shot, take change out of the "give a penny, take a penny" bin at the store, drive a little too fast, have one more drink than you are suppose to (but DO NOT drive,) or slap a nun.... ok don't do that because then you're in the express line for hell. However all silliness aside this is a good day just to celebrate if your are me or anyone else with this day and feel free to let it spill over to the weekend too! In honor of my mothers long day of labor I present to you a few birthday cocktails.

Birthday Cake Partini
2 oz. - Vanilla Vodka
1 oz - Almond liqueur
1.5 oz - Half and half
Lemon zest
* Shake over ice and strain
Garnish with a floating candle and feel free to dance poorly!


Birthday Martini
1 oz. - Vodka
1 oz. - Chambord
.5 oz - Creme de Cacao
1 oz - Milk
Garnish with the birthday song!


Happy Birthday in a Glass
Serve in a champagne glass
1/2 oz. - Light rum
1/2 oz. - Pineapple juice
1/2 oz. - Triple Sec
1/2 oz. - Peach schnapps
1/2 oz. - Blackberry schnapps
Fill with Champagne

No comments:

Post a Comment