Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Friday, January 28, 2011

Goggle Grogg and Skiing at Sunday River

This past week was filled with skiing at Sunday River in Newry, Maine and maybe a little bit of drinking too. A great mountain and lots of trails and fresh powder. So what better to do after a full day of skiing?? Apres Ski! A little after ski drinking is definitely in order. I sat my big ass down at the slope side bar perfectly named The Foggy Goggle.


The Foggy Goggle is where I came upon the drink of the night errr nights... Goggle Grog. This is a sweet rum punch served in a small bucket. Each bucket serves between 4 to 6 people, or in my case 1 person 6 times! So grab a bucket of your own and here is the recipe. Enjoy!





Goggle Grog
Recipe yields a 32oz beverage.
Serve over ice
4 oz. - Pineapple Rum
4 oz. - Mango Rum
4 oz. - Banana Rum
4 oz. - Coconut Rum
Finish with equal parts
Orange, Cranberry and Pineapple juice juice



* Warning: To much of this punch may make you impers
onate a grizzly bear...

No comments:

Post a Comment