Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Drink of the Week... The Banshee

So there is not a lot to tell about this one really. It's just a a good drink. I think that is enough to see it really. I have no elaborate story or reason why this drink means a cotton-picking thing to me or anyone else for that matter. Again, it is just a tasty drink. So sit down, order one, shut up and drink it and smile already! Why? Because the bartender told you to do it and that is enough! Cheers!


The Banshee
2 oz. - Creme de Banana
1 oz. - Creme de Cacao
1 oz. - half and half
Shake over ice until you get a good froth
Strain into a wine glass

No comments:

Post a Comment