Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

2 for 1 Special

I am doing a bit of catching up today on somethings I promised would be up here. With that said I am posting two martini's today. One was not inspired by me but was created by me and the other was neither inspired nor created by me but instead by my great friend Marielle. So without any further ado here we go. . .

The other day if you read my Facebook page at all you will see I had a great group of ladies in my bar from the Green Mountain state of Vermont. This was a VERY fun group. we had a great time and I can't wait for them all to come visit me again. At one point in the night one of them mentioned she was making a ton of butternut crunch for a function of some sort and I needed to come up with a martini to match. Well not to be outdone I came up with a sweet little concoction I so Aptly named "Little Bit of Sugar." As in "Hey bartender! How about you come over here and give me a little bit of sugar!"



Little Bit of Sugar
1 oz. - Vanilla Vodka
1 oz. - Butterscotch Schnapps
1 oz. - Creme de Cacao (caramel flavored schnapps)
.5 oz. - Navan
.5 oz. - Half and Half
Shake over ice and strain

Now on Saturday my great friend Marielle graduated from bartender school, I am very happy for her! Part of her class was to create her own martini. What she has created is now named the "Just Peachy Tini," just like when you hang out with Marielle everything is just peachy! Congrats!

The Just Peachy Tini
2 oz. - Absolute Apeach Vodka
1 oz. - Peach Schnapps
1 oz. - OJ
Splash of Grenadine
Shake over ice and strain



No comments:

Post a Comment