Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Funniest thing I heard this weekend...

As I make my rounds checking on customers and their drinks I tend to hear bits and peices of conversations. I equate this to flipping through the several channels on your television just seeing a small clip before you decide on weather you want to watch the entire show or not based on that snip-it of whatever program. Some of the things you hear are sad, some joyous, some depressing, some just out right funny. Here is the funniest thing I heard this weekend.

A party of 4 come into the bar about 20 minutes before last call. I met them all the night before and knew they where going to a wedding this particular night. They were not a low class group and where well dressed. Seeing that they arrived at the wedding well before the rest of the wedding party this prompted me to already think something was up. Then I heard on of the girls telling someone that they had just come from a wedding reception. Now the funniest thing I heard all night.

Girl: "We just got kicked out of the reception. Because apparently it is frowned upon to expose your breasts at a wedding reception!"

OK... you now have my attention!... Apparently

No comments:

Post a Comment