Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Funny Stuff

I was going through my phone the other day and found a bunch of stuff I've been meaning to put out there. My appologies for all this stuff at once but I hope these gave you the same bits of giggle I got out of them.



Sitting outside the Home Depot in Biddeford, Maine.


Marden's a discount store in Maine missed out on the sales of "Fat Elvis" stuff. Now presenting the "Fat Air Jordan" line of apparel.

Oh the humanity!!!! Will someone help these poor kids?! Road trips with a gassy dad is never fun. Sort of like being trapped in a room with a farting dog.




Now go make me a sandwich and we can talk all about your thoughts, feelings, dreams and hopes while I watch the game...

Something tells me this guy is overcompensating just a little... $10 bet there will be a shocking announcement from him during a Thanksgiving dinner.

Why can't you just bring your cell phone in or read the shampoo bottle again like a normal guy? It might be time to get this guy a magazine subscription for fathers day.


CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment