Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Friday, January 31, 2014

The Invention of ... FAIL!



Before the days of YouTube there were still plenty of opportunities to fail just it wouldn't be on tape for the world to see. Really it's a guilty pleasure to watch a women tumble down a flight of stairs in high heels, or a kid try to make a jump over a flight of stairs and missing his back tire only to ride the banister with his butt crack. I always get a chuckle seeing a dad pitch to his kid because you always know whats next is a line drive to the twig and berries. Let's not forget the flip turned scorpion, the belly flopping girls in bikinis, ridiculous dancing, and  my favorite is the selfie gone terribly wrong fail... So my words of wisdom are pretty simple. You all keep that shit up!  Keep the cameras running and when I'm around I pray the lens is pointed in the opposite direction.








Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment