Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Sold Out!

If you have been a regular reader of this blog you would know that it has been sans advertising since inception. However the pressure of the capitalist society we all live in here in the good ole US of A has broken me. I have sold out!

Given the opportunity to cash in on the wisdom I bestowed over the years (try not to laugh.) Feeling a bit like famous TV evangelist Jimmy Swaggart "I have sinned!" Yes I know I am thoroughly dating myself with that reference. So as you will see in the margins and previously vacant spaces there are ads. Lots and lots of ads of merchants hawking their wears. I implore you to visit them. If this makes me nothing more than a corporate shill so be it. I am currently hand picking these businesses to be present on the site. Fathead, Spencer's Gifts, Jelly Belly, Journelle, Proportia and a few other lucky ducks just to name a few.




I'll try my best to make these ads as minimally evasive to your viewing experience as possible however no promises made or to be kept there. You may find yourself waking up in the middle of the night thinking "I sure do want some stripper heels from Upscale Stripper! Well then feel free to jump out of bed and there it is the mall of Charles 24/7! Maybe you find yourself looking to have a giant mural of non other than yours truly or Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady (people say we look a lot alike) to covet one of your walls. Well then there is Fathead for just that occasion. A funny t-shirt? Bustedtees! A pair of PJ's that make you look like Batman, Superman or Wonder Woman? Or perhaps a lamp that looks like a female leg? Spencer's
Gifts has those! Need to send a funny card to a friend on their birthday? Jib Jab! Looking to stop eating ice cream and drink protein instead to get ready for swimsuit season? My Protein (yes I realize the name is funny too.) 50% off designer women's clothing? Journelle will have you looking trey sheik in no time. Accessorize is having a 40% off sale all accessories. Picaboo will make you a great calendar or picture book (fathers day is right around the corner.) Proportia has cell phone and tablet condoms... errr I mean protective covers! And really who among us doesn't just love Jelly Beans? Anyone that doesn't I am convinced is a member of the Taliban and should be shot on site! McCarthy-esq maybe...
 
So again give them a visit. Do it for our economy. Do it because you love America. The land of the free and the home of the brave. Do it for freedom, Mom and apple pie! Every time you visit these businesses it is a vote for freedom and a knock to tyranny. God bless America and each and every one of us Tiny Tim... What the hell was I even saying again???

Oh right I remember. Please take a moment to visit the new advertisers. Just under a dollar a day you to can sponsor a bartender...



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment