Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

New Cocktail: Toasted Tea

Tonight I went out for a drink and ran into someone that was drinking something a little different so like usual I asked him what it was and now I am passing it on to you! This cocktail was created because his friend wasn't able to have anything carbonated and loved amaretto. The taste is out of this world. A cross between sweet peach tea and a amaretto sour. Next time you are at your local watering hole give it a toss!

Toasted Tea
1 oz. - Spiced Rum
1 oz. - Peach Schnapps
1 oz. - Amaretto
Splash of Cranberry juice
Fill with Iced Tea
Garnish with a lemon wheel
 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment