Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Cheers for the weekend!

Here are a few good cheers for All Hallowed Eve aka Halloween! I hope you all find a great party to celebrate the occasion. For women it has become a excuse to go out dressed like a naughty nurse, dirty cop, sexy gangster or just a straight up hooker. For men it is a chance to drink and watch the free show!

"As spirits roam the neighborhoods at night, Let loose upon the earth till it be light..." - Nicholas Gordon

"Eat, drink and be scary!"

"Halloween wraps fear and innocence, as though it were a slightly sour sweet. Let terror, then, be turned into a treat. " - Nicholas Gordon

"Nothing on earth is so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night!" - Steve Almond

"Tis now the very witching time of night, when churchyards yawn and very hell itself breathes out contagion to this world." - William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment