Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Monday, December 27, 2010

It's a Blizzard!

All along the eastern seacoast the past few days we have experienced some blizzard conditions outside. Snow, wind and below freezing temperatures have made it pretty nasty out there, but I say let it snow! I have a wood stove, cable, a full refrigerator, internet and the ingredients to make some sweet cocktails. So by all means Mother Nature show me what you got! I am all for a good show. Even better I have no place to be today.

The Blizzard Retreat
1.5 oz. - Irish Whiskey
1/2 oz. - Frangelico
1/2 oz. - Irish Cream
Top with Hot Coffee
Garnish w/ a dollop of Grand Marnier whipped cream


Blizzard Martini
1 oz. - Hennessy VS
1 oz. - Crème de Cacao
1 oz. - Half and half
Garnish with nutmeg and a crushed chocolate stick



Tropical Blizzard

In a Collins or Highball glass over ice
1 oz. - Coconut Rum
1 oz. - Blue Curaco
1/2 oz. - OJ
1/2 oz. - Pineapple juice
1/2 oz. - Apple juice


Golden Blizzard
Serve over ice in a cocktail glass
1 oz. - Goldschlager
1 oz. - Peppermint schnapps
Fill with Eggnog
Stir and Top with Whipped cream


Snow Angel Bellini
1 oz. - Premium Vodka
1 oz. - Cointreau
1 oz. - White Cranberry juice
Fill with Champagne
Serve in a champagne glass
Garnish with a twist


No comments:

Post a Comment