Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to All and To All a Cold Drink!

The big day has finally arrived. Santa has made his triumphant ride and delivered all the gifts to all the children who where all snuggled in bed while visions of sugar plums danced in their heads. Christmas Day is here and I couldn't be more happy! This time of year is and always has been my favorite time of year. There is something to be said about being together with family and feeling the love.

So last night I came up with a new Christmas drink for you all to try and found a few toasts to add to the seasons drinking!

Italian Eggnog
1 oz. - Vanilla Vodka
1 oz. - Limoncello Cream
Fill with Eggnog (I like light eggnog best)
Shake over ice and strain
Rim with lemon sugar
Lemon Sugar: Sugar and lemon jello mix



Here are a few toasts to go hand in hand with your libations...

At Christmas play and make good cheer
or Christmas comes but once a year. - Thomas Tusser

May you live as long as you Wish,
And have all you Wish or long as you live.
This is my Christmas Wish for You.




May the Lord keep you in his hand and never close his fist too tight on you, And may the face of every good news and the back of every bad news be toward us in the New Year.

Holly and ivy hanging up, and something wet in every cup!

Joy to the world and especially to you! - Unknown

Here's to us all!
God bless us everyone!
- Tiny Tim in A Christmas Carol


I wish you a Merry Christmas
And a Happy New Year
A pocket full of money
And a cellar full of beer!


May you never be without a drop at Christmas!

May you be poor in misfortune this Christmas
and rich in blessings
slow to make enemies
quick to make friends
and rich or poor, slow or quick,
as happy as the New Year is long!


Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment