Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

3, 2, 1! Merry Christmas!!!

With all the hustle and stress that comes along with Christmas I figure I will not have a whole lot of time to sit and post. Also what is the use of posting these drinks after the holiday itself? You need time to get the ingredients and enjoy them too. So without further ado here is the last 3 days till Christmas in my own special count-down. This portion is focused on all those Christmas cookies I love to eat but hate to see on the scale the days after.

Christmas Cookie Martini
2 oz. - Chocolate Vodka
1 oz. - Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
1 oz. - Irish Cream
1/2 oz. - Peppermint Schnapps
1/2 oz. - Half and Half
Shake over ice and strain into a Martini glass
Garnish with a Candy Cane


Toasted Macaroon Cookie
1 oz. - Coconut Rum
1 oz. - Simple Syrup
1 oz. - Half and Half
1/2 oz. - White Creme de Cacao
Shake over ice and strain into a Martini glass
Garnish with shaved Coconut.



Snickerdoodle Cookie

1 oz. - Vanilla Vodka
1 oz. - Half and Half
1/2 oz. - Goldschlager or Cinnamon Schnapps
1/2 oz. - White Creme de Cacao
1/2 oz. - Simple Syrup
Shake over ice and strain into a Martini glass
Rim with Cinnamon Sugar


Mistletoe Kiss Martini

1 oz. - Vodka
1/2 oz. - Cranberry juice
1.5 oz. - Pineapple juice
1 oz. Coconut cream
Shake over ice and strain into a Martini glass
Garnish with 2 Cherries


No comments:

Post a Comment