Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Some Very Kind Words about Yours Truely!

So I was told to take a peak at TripAdvisor.com today because something nice was posted about me! I was shocked at the kind words and want to thank whoever wrote them. I try not to toot my own horn and in most cases I am more self depreciating than anything else. So this posting below was a pretty sweet pick me up!

“Amazing weekend be sure to check out the pub!”

Myself and my husband came up for the weekend. We had a great weekend and the hotel is beautiful and the amenities are top notch. Everything was clean and the entire staff was friendly and worked hard to ensure we had a great stay.
The real gem of the trip was Charles the bartender in the West Meadow Pub! We have been to the hotel a few times in the past and every time the pub was cute but dead. We checked out the pub this time and were pleased to meet Charles the new bartender. He kept the bar hoping all night. We came back to the bar both Friday and Saturday night and both nights he was quick with a joke and yelled out cheers that kept the entire pub talking and on their toes. We had a ball! Then there was his many martinis. He is a true craftsman when it comes to his martinis. The pear martini and the banana pie martinis where my favorite. I saw him make a lot of other concoctions and did it all with a smile and even a bit of a show. This guy should really be in a larger venue so hopefully the hotel hangs onto him. We would seriously come back just to hang out at the pub. We enjoyed our stay and can not wait to make a return trip to our new favorite destination in Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment