Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The New Season's Martini Menu

It is now without a doubt Spring and that calls for a new martini/ drink specials. So without further ado here is my new list of specials. Cheers!

The Lifesaver: Malibu, Midori and pineapple juice.


The Desert Pear: Pear vodka, Ruby red vodka, pear nectar, grapefruit juice, splash of cranberry.


First Kiss: Peach vodka, pineapple juice, peach nectar, topped with champagne.


Tiramisu Martini: Vanilla vodka, Captain Morgan, Triple Sec, Creme de Cocoa, coffee, and cream.


Bloody Tini
: This is a twist on the classic Bloody Mary without all that pesky ice. My personal chili infused vodka and my personal fresh Bloody Mary blend.



The Hershey Kiss: Vanilla vodka, Dark Creme de Cocoa, Godiva Chocolate liqueur, and creme.



Beach Day Dream: Citron vodka, Hipnotiq, Pineapple juice, Midori.


The Big "O": Hopefully you can have multiples of these! Clementine vodka, cointreau, splash of lime and fresh squeezed blood orange juice and a orange sugar rim.



Strawberry Lemonade: Strawberry infused vodka, Limoncello, sour mix and a lemon sugar rim.


Tangerine: Mandarin Vodka, Amaretto, Triple Sec, Orange juice and a splash of Grenadine.


Mar
garita of the Week: Top shelf margarita with my own infused blanco tequila. (past infusions: Mango, habanero pepper and cucumber tequila and Honeydew melon fresh mint, and papaya tequila.) With a salt or sugar rim.


Elixir of Love: Rum, Amaretto, Creme de Cocoa and cream. A couple of these you might see Cupid.


Limoncello Sparkle
: Limoncello, Grand Marnier and Champagne with a lemon sugar rim.



No comments:

Post a Comment