Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Friday, April 29, 2011

To Toast the Royal Wedding.


As the saying goes... Something Old, something new, something borrowed, something blue and a six pence in your shoe. To celebrate the royal wedding this weekend the drink special will be the Something Blue.

Something Blue
Build this in a champagne flute
2 oz. - Hpnotiq
2 oz. - White wine
1 oz. - Ginger ale



... And to go along with this lovely cocktail here are a few toasts to marriage.

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times,
always with the same person."

"To love someone deeply gives you strength.
Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage."

"Any fool can have a trophy wife.
It takes a real man to have a trophy marriage."

"A good marriage is like a casserole,
only those responsible for it really know what goes in it."



"There is no greater happiness for a man than approaching a door at the end of a day,
knowing someone on the other side of that door is waiting for the sound of his footsteps."
- Ronald Reagan

"After all these years, I see that I was mistaken about Eve in the beginning;
it is better to live outside the Garden with her than inside it without her."
- Mark Twain


Ch
eers!


No comments:

Post a Comment