Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Perfect Night for a couple of Hurricanes.

Hurricane Irene is headed to the Northeast! All of New England is waiting with baited breath to see just how bad this storm will be. I remember last summer we were looking the eye of an oncoming hurricane and it turned out to be nothing more than a good rain shower. So now here comes this big bad Irene! I went to Wal-Mart today and there were completely out of C and D batteries (there may be a lot of tense women at the end of all this. Maybe that is the reason they name most of the big hurricanes female names.) Some say this is the big one, others say nothing mare than a tropical storm. Either way what a great reason to pull out a great cocktail. The Hurricane is just that cocktail with fresh juice and sweet light and dark rum there I can think of no better time to sit back and watch the wind blow the trees while sipping on a Hurricane. So buckle up buttercup Irene is on it's way and I plan to make the best of it!




Hurricane Irene
1 oz. - White rum
1 oz. - Dark rum
1 oz - Amaretto
2 oz - Orange juice
2 oz - Pineapple juice
1/2 oz grenadine syrup
1 oz. - Cranberry juice


Cheers!

1 comment: