Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Funny and Tragic

Sitting here tonight I had what I thought were some funny thoughts. So like most everything else I just decided to let them out here. This is a list of things that are very funny or cute things if done by someone under 5. However completely wrong or tragic if say you are over 30.

1) Announcing to everyone in the room you have to "go poopies!"
2) Naming all your toes.
3) Show people with pride where your tooth just fell out. (Unless you are from Turner, Maine in that case you could easily be an elected official.)
4) Kool Aide mustaches
5) Leave the house in nothing more than a t-shirt and a diaper.
6) Tell the same knock, knock joke over and over again, laugh and expect everyone else to laugh every time.
7) Show everyone you are wearing your "big boy" underwear.
8) Trying to ride the dog
9) Telling people and believing you have super powers when you tie your "blankey" around your neck.
10) Just letting a fart rip whenever or where ever you are. (Again unless you are from Turner, Maine in which case congrats you are soon to be mayor of that fine town.)
11) wearing swimmies when at the pool.
12) Drinking out of anything with a nipple on it.

That is all I have for now...

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. This is my life everyday at work. Cute on 2 year olds, terrifying on adults.
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete