Bless this Blog.

Looking for a Bartender for your next function? E-Mail CharlesTheBartender@Yahoo.com or Call Me! (207) 432-5056

Thoughts, stories, ideas, recipes, cheers, and more... What else did you think you would get for a $1 tip?

For those of you looking for something on the more sophisticated side you have my apologies. This blog unfortunately mirrors the author (yours truly.) Some of the humor is not for everyone but I liked it and it's my blog so there! My patrons sometimes ask me where I come up with some of this stuff. I am glad to tell them my mind is a lot like Canada. It is sometimes a bit cold, there are a few dark corners, some of it down right confusing and even a bit dirty but there is also a lot of neat stuff up there. So I hope you all enjoy this blog! ... Cheers!

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Ultimate Bloody Mary!



A lot of people ask me how I make my Bloody Mary mix. I'm told it's pretty good. A lot of bartenders keep their recipe a secret but not this kid! Here is how I do it. Lots of fresh ingredients is part of the key. Keep in mind I keep the heat on low to start that way if someone doesn't like spice I can keep it mild. On the flip side if someone wants me to burn them up then I can do that in a few short dashes.  This will make one large jug of mix so invite lots of friends and enjoy!


Charles the Bartender's 
Bloody Mary Recipe
Combine in a blender
2 Cucumbers peeled and cut into sections
2 cloves of garlic
Handful of Parsley
3 Peeled fresh tomatoes
2 large tablespoons of horseradish
Pure all above ingredients, then add the following:
1 cup of beef beef broth
10 dashes of Frank's Hot Sauce (Yup! I put that sh*t on everything!) More hot sauce if you like it spicy
1 Bottle of V-8 Juice
10 dashes of Worcheshire sauce
Couple of dashes of Celery Salt
Olive juice
Splash of lime juice to amplify flavor.

Now mix it with your favorite vodka on a Sunday morning and ride out the rest of the day!


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment